How often will a new hardcover trade be released?

Moderators: Sprite, Bobby Curnow, Venom

How often will a new hardcover trade be released?

Postby Cybercubed » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:54 pm

If they sell well enough to continue to be released as a series, what of the frequency of hardcover trades will be released? One every 2-3 months? One every 5 months?

There are a lot of comics to cover, and if only 8 issues are collected per volume, it will take a number of years to even cover the most basic material down. How often can we expect to see new trades?
Cybercubed
I'm kind of a big deal

Postby Sprite » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:08 am

I think it's impossible to say, but I hope something like the TF collections, which is every four months or so. Nothing against a more frequent release either, of course, but that's the most realistic schedule we can expect.
OK to print.
D&D/TMNT/MLP/X-Files modding, avatar tech support and shattered trousers repair.
Sprite
Transforumer

Re: How often will a new hardcover trade be released?

Postby Tothenines » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:36 am

Cybercubed wrote:If they sell well enough to continue to be released as a series, what of the frequency of hardcover trades will be released? One every 2-3 months? One every 5 months?

There are a lot of comics to cover, and if only 8 issues are collected per volume, it will take a number of years to even cover the most basic material down. How often can we expect to see new trades?

I don't think they're going by issue so much as they're going by page count, and the early Volume 1 books had a lot of pages compared to the stories later in the run, so we'll get them more frequently than you're thinking, I bet.
------------------
http://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=191391P01
Buy comic books at mycomicshop.com!
Tothenines
Transforumer

Postby PizzaPower » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:18 am

im pretty sure it depends on how well it sells as well, which im pretty sure it will sell well.
PizzaPower
I'm kind of a big deal

Return to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles