What comes after Barrow Survivor?

Random topics, one-shots, lurid stories, and off-subject banter. Have fun!

Moderators: tronprogram, Ryall, JohnBarber, CarlosG86, Sprite, Bobby Curnow, Denton J. Tipton

Re: What comes after Barrow Survivor?

Postby GeO » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:40 pm

Beachcomber wrote:
GeO wrote:Can't keep a classic thread down! :lol:

At least this proved true!


Phew, it was a close one though! Happily a red-shirt at the moment.
User avatar
GeO
Transforumer
 
Posts: 2253
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:53 pm
Location: Canada

Postby wade2501 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:30 pm

Beachcomber wrote:
DanielW wrote:After that I reckon there'll be a 24 reference, and later a TF one (Transforumer hopefully).


Yeah, I hope it's Transforumer too. that's way too good to ditch.


agreed! :)
ALL MY POSTS ARE *OK TO PRINT*
414+
User avatar
wade2501
Transforumer
 
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:42 am
Location: Huntsville,Al

Postby Richter » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:48 pm

Does anyone know at what post count you change?

I'm guessing
Newbie is 1
I'm kind of a big deal is 10
Comic book guy is 25
Slayer is 50
Red Shirt is 100
Next must be 200
Image
User avatar
Richter
Transforumer
 
Posts: 5290
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:25 pm
Location: Townsville, Australia

Postby Beachcomber » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:01 am

The next rollover was at 250 I think, and 500 for the last.
User avatar
Beachcomber
Transforumer
 
Posts: 3963
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:11 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Postby Richter » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:26 am

Beachcomber wrote:The next rollover was at 250 I think, and 500 for the last.


Oh well, got a little while to go before anyone hits the next one.
Image
User avatar
Richter
Transforumer
 
Posts: 5290
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:25 pm
Location: Townsville, Australia

Postby MarkHall » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:35 am

The only thing you can do it become a Post Whore.
Hope to it Comment on every little thing. One word responses are best.
Lets you cover more threads that way.
and the Word "WHY?" is always your Friend.
[img]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8799/issuetwelvefinal.gif
[/img]
The best book your not reading. So Please go read it.
User avatar
MarkHall
Forum Zombie
 
Posts: 396
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:21 am
Location: Dublin Ireland

Postby Richter » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:08 am

MarkHall wrote:The only thing you can do it become a Post Whore.
Hope to it Comment on every little thing. One word responses are best.
Lets you cover more threads that way.
and the Word "WHY?" is always your Friend.


QFT

that's another good one.
Image
User avatar
Richter
Transforumer
 
Posts: 5290
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:25 pm
Location: Townsville, Australia

Postby MarkHall » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:27 am

Yes. Yes it is.

Althou LOL just don't work for me.
[img]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8799/issuetwelvefinal.gif
[/img]
The best book your not reading. So Please go read it.
User avatar
MarkHall
Forum Zombie
 
Posts: 396
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:21 am
Location: Dublin Ireland

Postby Richter » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:38 am

It's confirmed, 200 posts get you no-where (I'm so bored), my wife's just started Uni and TAFE and my son sleeps alot.
Image
User avatar
Richter
Transforumer
 
Posts: 5290
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:25 pm
Location: Townsville, Australia

Postby MarkHall » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:05 am

See if you can design a Metroplex outfit for him.
[img]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8799/issuetwelvefinal.gif
[/img]
The best book your not reading. So Please go read it.
User avatar
MarkHall
Forum Zombie
 
Posts: 396
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:21 am
Location: Dublin Ireland

Postby Scraplet » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:03 pm

Richter wrote:It's confirmed, 200 posts get you no-where (I'm so bored), my wife's just started Uni and TAFE and my son sleeps alot.


The site's only been alive 5 minutes and you've already matched my total postcount on the old board, which took me what, nearly 2 years to build up!! :lol:

I'm gonna be a newbie for months!!! :roll:
*OK TO PRINT* - not that I'll say anything worth printing.... :-)
Image
My band - http://www.myspace.com/tiananmenband
User avatar
Scraplet
Red Shirt
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:15 am
Location: Derbyshire, UK

Postby Richter » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:46 pm

250 posts get's you Forum Zombie.

There's just so much to talk about here.
Image
User avatar
Richter
Transforumer
 
Posts: 5290
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:25 pm
Location: Townsville, Australia

Postby GeO » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:58 pm

Richter wrote:250 posts get's you Forum Zombie.

There's just so much to talk about here.


250! Man, it'll still take me a while. Harder to post when the forums are slow too, which is usually when I'm on :P.
User avatar
GeO
Transforumer
 
Posts: 2253
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:53 pm
Location: Canada

Postby wade2501 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:03 pm

GeO wrote:
Richter wrote:250 posts get's you Forum Zombie.

There's just so much to talk about here.


250! Man, it'll still take me a while. Harder to post when the forums are slow too, which is usually when I'm on :P.


still slow for you as well....same here...

well, at my pace and the loading pace, it'll take me a long time before I even reach Red Shirt...
ALL MY POSTS ARE *OK TO PRINT*
414+
User avatar
wade2501
Transforumer
 
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:42 am
Location: Huntsville,Al

Postby GeO » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:11 pm

wade2501 wrote:
GeO wrote:
Richter wrote:250 posts get's you Forum Zombie.

There's just so much to talk about here.


250! Man, it'll still take me a while. Harder to post when the forums are slow too, which is usually when I'm on :P.


still slow for you as well....same here...

well, at my pace and the loading pace, it'll take me a long time before I even reach Red Shirt...


I just clicked to respond to you, and it took so long to load I forgot what I was gonna say :o! I'm not kidding. Shoot! Shouldn't post on such little sleep.

*turns and walks out the door he just came in* :lol:
User avatar
GeO
Transforumer
 
Posts: 2253
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:53 pm
Location: Canada

PreviousNext

Return to Chit-Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests