Spotlight on Crew Members wanted

Trekkies, Trekkers, Trek-newbies, or just fans of "Free Enterprise," are all welcome here.

Moderators: Ryall, Bobby Curnow, Mariah

Spotlight on Crew Members wanted

Postby PatBorg » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:17 pm

Okay, I'm not one to grouse about product being produced IDW, I enjoy what's been done and what's being done in the Trekverse. Consider this a "Gimmie more" request.

There has been, and continues to be, a focus on the aliens of Trek, but howzabout a focus on the leading characters? After reading Mission's End #2, I'd like to see a one-shot on McCoy by Ty Templeton. Or how about the Tiptons doing one on Kirk? I know there's a Spock project on the horizon. Does this fit into this fan's wish?

Is a project like this on hold because of the upcoming movie? Regardless of how the movie does (and lordy my fingers haven't been crossed for such a hit since The Lord of the Rings), I'd like to see something like this. Anyone else?
PatBorg
I'm kind of a big deal

Postby riker2049 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:59 pm

yeah, that'd be cool to see

I think it'd be cool if they did character spotlights on all the main TNG cast...a one issue story that takes place in any time frame.

Could be cool
"Let us make sure, that history never forgets the name...Enterprise."--Captain Picard
riker2049
I'm kind of a big deal

Postby DanielW » Mon May 04, 2009 12:39 am

I've said it a couple of times now.
That'd be smick.

What about... a murder mystery with Troi as the investigator?
Delicate political intrigue with poor old Scotty stuck in the middle.
Archaelogical hoodoos with Picard.

I think it'd be great.
DanielW
Transforumer

Postby Phil-A-Dendrin » Mon May 04, 2009 9:58 am

While Takei was off filming The Green Berets, Chekov was moved over one seat and a new navigator played by Bill Blackburn was added. Funny thing is that he never uttered a word, nor did very much either. I would like to see his character fleshed out a bit. :mrgreen:
"Will you please stop farting while I'm trying to save the planet?" Ninth Doctor: Aliens of London.
Phil-A-Dendrin
Comic Book Guy

Postby Liebkraft » Tue May 05, 2009 11:12 am

Spotlight Crew would be cool and for Troi as an investigator just read 'Battle of Betazed'
'Play with friends, be a Hero!'
www.halle-der-helden.at (we do RPG)
Liebkraft
Forum Zombie

Postby Ro-Dan » Tue May 05, 2009 1:59 pm

Phil-A-Dendrin wrote:While Takei was off filming The Green Berets, Chekov was moved over one seat and a new navigator played by Bill Blackburn was added. Funny thing is that he never uttered a word, nor did very much either. I would like to see his character fleshed out a bit. :mrgreen:
Star Trek Spotlight: Lt. Hadley Ha! That's kind of funny.
Ro-Dan
Transforumer

Postby Liebkraft » Wed May 06, 2009 10:47 am

how about: Spotlight Crew - Unnamed Redshirt (dedicated to all Redshirts that died before the first commercials in the show) :D
'Play with friends, be a Hero!'
www.halle-der-helden.at (we do RPG)
Liebkraft
Forum Zombie

Return to Star Trek