I cut/paste this from Phil's post.
WARNING: SPOILERS BELOW
http://www.joereloaded.com/forum/viewto ... &start=150
Ok...I am going to give bullet spoilers for AE #36.
This will in NO WAY adequately describe the scenes that you will see in the issue.
- The flashback scene and the scene with Destro and the Baroness leadng ATHEANA you have already seen.
- Joe informate and "Major Bludd" meet up in the woods...both calling in reenforcements.
- General Rey collects the President from "protective custody" in Petra, Jordan
- The team reunites for the final push against Cobra Commander
- Velocity is killed by Blackout
- Flashback scene of Delta killing his buddy in Cobra from the previous issue.
- Two pages of cameos (12 panels) of Joes helping out around the world.
To include: General Flagg III, Pysche Out, Bazooka, Sci-Fi, Tunnel Rat, Deep Six, Lift Ticket, Ripcord, Leatherneck, Barbeque, Blowtorch, Cutter, Lifeline, Doc (Carla Greer), Grunt
- The Joes begin their assault on Cobra Commander's strong hold. Hawk is left as the rear guard and Velocity's body is seen nearby.
- The fight begins.....and the Dreadnoks show up, "Major Bludd" is revealed to be Zartan.
- The Stall brothers face off.
- Storm Shadow and Scrap-Iron face off.
- Destro and Alexander face off on the next page....and Alexander is shot in the back by Amanda.....The Baroness then shoots Amanda
- Next is a two page spread with Joes, Cobras and Dreadnoks all going at it.
- The real Major Bludd comes up behind Sparks...and the Cobra informat saves Sparks.
- The Cobra informat turns out to be Recondo.
- Delta and Nick Baily face off and have a "heart to heart."
- Firefly and SE face off again.
- Zartan and Storm Shadow have a scene.
- Colton and CC face off, with Colton being shot (non-fatal)
These next two pages are my favorite:
Cobra Commander is on the run and out of no where Hawk comes zooming in on Velocity's jet pack and slams into CC's back.
Stunned CC trys to crawl away, but Hawk is faster and beats CC into submission.
Mark did an amazing job with the dialogue:
CC: "Look at you Hawk. A pathetic CRIPPLE, you're not even really a man anymore."
Hawk: ""Man"? You don't even know the meaning of the word."
Hawk: "You could take my ARMS, my LEGS, my EYES, and I'd STILL come after you."
The rest of the Joes come running up.
Duke: "Hawk?!" "How the Hells?! Are you...."
Hawk: "At ease, people. At ease...It's over."
Hawk: "It's finally over."
- The next three pages are 18 more cameo panels with Colton narrating what is going on with the other Joes, the captured Cobras, Destro being tried at the Hague, the Baroness in hiding, and the Dreadnoks....being Dreadnoks.
- The next scene is Colton, Hawk and the President meeting at the White House.
Key line here: "GI Joe is fully activated. No red tape, no restrictions."
- The next two page spread with the Americas Elite crew as Hawk tells them the good news.
- The next page has Hawk visiting CC in prison.
CC: "You think you've won."
Hawk: "Negative Commander. I KNOW we've won."
CC: "As usual, you're incapable of seeingthe bigger picture. You may have temporarily defeated me, but the world that made me is still out there."
CC: "And every day, that world will cause my legend to grow. They'll graffiti my image on the sattered walls in war-torn neighborhoods."
CC: "Disseminate my words on cassette tapes and message boards. When war breaks out again...and it will...you'll have ME to thank for it."
Hawk: "Maybe Commander."
Hawk: "But understand THIS:"
Hawk: "No matter what happens..."
Hawk: "YOU won't be taking part in ANY of it."
During this page the camera pans out showing that CC is being held in an underwater prison in the middle of the ocean.
Final panel shows the sunsetting....