Transformers Autocracy #10: Reactions, Reviews, Spoilers

Transformers is here! Discuss anything TF-related.

Moderators: ladywreck, tronprogram, bassbot, Ryall, JohnBarber, Cattleprod, CarlosG86

Postby ultramagnus1 » Fri May 25, 2012 4:08 am

I have completely forgotten the dark days of the old Ongoing.

Im focusing on the here and now. I just ordered Autocracy and Regenerations and the IDW annual from my LCS so happy days.
"They all float. And when you're down here with us, you'll float too" - Pennywise the clown
ultramagnus1
Transforumer

Postby xtro guyver » Fri May 25, 2012 11:07 am

hook line and sinker wrote:But that whole "Megatron turned his old body into a bunch of guns n trash and dropped it in a third world country" crap needs to go...

that is another case of interesting idea from Costa with very very poor execution

the main problem is how the heck does all of megatron body parts work as lots of guns, its like saying I can make a model car from a car handbreak

but at the moment with have a writing and editing team that get what does and doesn't work in a tf comic and is willing to keep things flowing well together

Such as autocracy showing us that bumblebee and hot rod never got along well from day 1
xtro guyver
Transforumer

Postby Soundwave » Fri May 25, 2012 6:33 pm

Good issue. Metroplex seems to have been repowered
by the matrix or reawakened, but on the cover of an upcoming MTMTE, Metroplex looks like he's out of Gas, maybe since the Matrix is burned out?! Hmmm.

And if Metroplex is a relic from a time forgotten, have TFs been Downsizing, over millennia?

Probably not, but if so all the original bots must have been titans.
Everything I post is ok to print, use, copy, use for inspiration, promote world peace, change lives, etc...and so on and so on. ;)

Rumble Eject! Operation, collateral damage.
Soundwave
Transforumer

Postby Fusion blast » Sat May 26, 2012 2:04 am

If Metroplex is already an ancient relic, that begs the question of the origins or pre-history of Cybertronian race. I always thought that Metroplex was something like Sixshot, a weapon created for war.
Fusion blast
Forum Zombie

Postby ultramagnus1 » Mon May 28, 2012 8:09 am

Soundwave wrote:Good issue. Metroplex seems to have been repowered
by the matrix or reawakened, but on the cover of an upcoming MTMTE, Metroplex looks like he's out of Gas, maybe since the Matrix is burned out?! Hmmm.

And if Metroplex is a relic from a time forgotten, have TFs been Downsizing, over millennia?

Probably not, but if so all the original bots must have been titans.

If the Original Bots were Titans then so were the Knights Of Cybertron.

I wonder did Metroplex know them if he wasnt created for war?
"They all float. And when you're down here with us, you'll float too" - Pennywise the clown
ultramagnus1
Transforumer

Postby RG1701 » Thu May 31, 2012 3:00 pm

Encouraging things to be ret conned out of existence is a dangerous two edged sword. It's all well and dandy when guys you like are in charge of the franchise, but remember that's only temorary at best. One day, someone new will take over and maybe he'll get the idea about ret conning things you like...

When we all whine and complain, all they have to do is point out how we never complained when the other guys did it...

Keep things consistent. Don't clamor for ret cons. Just acknowledge that stuff happened and move on.
RG1701
I'm kind of a big deal

Postby RG1701 » Thu May 31, 2012 3:02 pm

BTW, Metroplex claimed to be an Autobot in his Spotlight. That implies that he was around during the war and took a side. He could have went into hiding a looooong time ago when he had to protect whatever he's protecting. (which still hasn't been addressed.)
RG1701
I'm kind of a big deal

Postby YoungPrime » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:18 am

Any knows when's the issue date is for #11?
YoungPrime
Transforumer

Postby Sprite » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:17 am

Tomorrow. :P

You don't believe me, do you? Well, here's the preview!
OK to print.
D&D/TMNT/MLP/X-Files modding, avatar tech support and shattered trousers repair.
Sprite
Transforumer

Postby YoungPrime » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:10 pm

Sprite wrote:Tomorrow. :P

You don't believe me, do you? Well, here's the preview!

Great!

Thanks.
YoungPrime
Transforumer

Postby STORMBRINGER » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:17 am

I love the reveal of Metroplex! And talk of concidences, Fall of Cybertron also reveals Metroxplex!

I also hoped that we will see the final page of Autocracy Metroplex deploying with the Autobots in the battle for the citadel!

Hope to see some epic battle scenes!

YOU GOT THE TOUCH! YOU GOT THE POWER! YEAH!
EVERYTHING I MENTIONED ABOVE IS OKAY TO PRINT.

"Nickel, iron, cobalt, chrome,
He'll eat your soul,
Turn your spark to stone,
Nickel, iron, cobalt, chrome,
Run, little robot, run away home."
—Traditional Cybertronian rhyme
STORMBRINGER
I'm kind of a big deal

Previous

Return to Transformers