Favourite TF Moment Of The Year

Transformers is here! Discuss anything TF-related.

Moderators: ladywreck, tronprogram, bassbot, Ryall, JohnBarber, Cattleprod, CarlosG86

Favourite TF Moment Of The Year

Postby ultramagnus1 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:20 am

Unbelievably we are a third through 2012. So what has been your favourite TF moment of the year so far. It can be from any source. Im sticking with the comics for my moment and it might surprise you but its Arcee taking out Ratbat from RiD2.

Its drawn so well and Arcee is all lethality. She takes no prisoners and theres a bit of humor thrown in for good measure.

Whats been your highlight so far?
"They all float. And when you're down here with us, you'll float too" - Pennywise the clown
ultramagnus1
Transforumer

Postby DanielW » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:34 pm

The scene in Swerve's pub from MTMTE #4. First of all, I love the dialogue. Secondly, I love 'background scenes in general. Thirdly, love the art.
DanielW
Transforumer

Postby bassbot » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:12 pm

DanielW wrote:The scene in Swerve's pub from MTMTE #4. First of all, I love the dialogue. Secondly, I love 'background scenes in general. Thirdly, love the art.

This is up there for me as well. For the layers, dialogue, art, magnificence, etc.

But, at the moment - for the actual viceral reaction that it has caused me I have to pick two (linked) scenes - Rewind showing Tailgate the Autobot/Decepticon war history and the crushed con Symbol + Tailgate's criticism of, frustration at and humiliation by Cyclonus. I haven't felt so much for a Transformer character in a while as I did in MTMTE #4 and these scenes.
Twitter: @lukeabarnett
Lukeabarnett writes on tumblr
bassbot
Transforumer

Postby Bludgeon » Tue May 01, 2012 1:19 am

Autocracy 8. Megatron friggin' killing two primes within a minute!!!
In space, no one can hear you transform.
Bludgeon
Transforumer

Postby ultramagnus1 » Tue May 01, 2012 2:45 am

It really is difficult just to pick one moment isnt it? Thats how memorable this year has been so far.
"They all float. And when you're down here with us, you'll float too" - Pennywise the clown
ultramagnus1
Transforumer

Return to Transformers