Yes! Dinobots confirmed for MTMTE and RID!!!!!!!

Transformers is here! Discuss anything TF-related.

Moderators: ladywreck, tronprogram, bassbot, Ryall, JohnBarber, Cattleprod, CarlosG86

Postby polystyleneman » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:02 pm

FDrowned wrote:
polystyleneman wrote:
Cattleprod wrote:
polystyleneman wrote:
dtrip wrote:So... are we definitely getting the Dynobots in RID #6?

Because, if we are, that means... Livio Dynobots.

Who said anything about issue 6?

Ever since we saw the solicit for RID #6, the Dinobots have been the popular guess for the 'fan favorite squad' mentioned. And the Dinobots are now confirmed for RID.

I don't want to spoil anything, but I wouldn't say it's a "definite."

Do you enjoy mentally torturing us like this Andrew?

Actually I'm just trying to avoid the opposite. I'd hate to see people assume something and then get upset or let down if things play out differently than they expect. That being said, I think you guys have a lot of awesomeness to look forward to in the next few months! And there's no end in sight....
polystyleneman
Transforumer

Postby bassbot » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:51 pm

is June or July Decepticon/Dinobot month?!? Could be #7 the dino's are in there?
Twitter: @lukeabarnett
Lukeabarnett writes on tumblr
bassbot
Transforumer

Postby Sprite » Tue May 01, 2012 3:54 am

According to Andrew's DA the cover with Ironhide and the Dinobots is for RID#8. But that doesn't mean they couldn't show up before then...
OK to print.
D&D/TMNT/MLP/X-Files modding, avatar tech support and shattered trousers repair.
Sprite
Transforumer

Postby ultramagnus1 » Tue May 01, 2012 5:04 am

Sprite wrote:According to Andrew's DA the cover with Ironhide and the Dinobots is for RID#8. But that doesn't mean they couldn't show up before then...

Hopefully they will. Maybe issue 7?
"They all float. And when you're down here with us, you'll float too" - Pennywise the clown
ultramagnus1
Transforumer

Postby Metropleximus » Tue May 01, 2012 5:33 am

Don't know if this has been posted.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... rs-174962/
Metropleximus
Slayer

Postby ultramagnus1 » Tue May 01, 2012 5:41 am

Metropleximus wrote:Don't know if this has been posted.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... rs-174962/

Great artwork. Love the Megatron/shockwave images
"They all float. And when you're down here with us, you'll float too" - Pennywise the clown
ultramagnus1
Transforumer

Postby Metropleximus » Tue May 01, 2012 7:12 am

Looks really good. I guess those will be the covers to RID and MTME, #7 according to the photo title.
Metropleximus
Slayer

Postby Sprite » Tue May 01, 2012 12:24 pm

That picture looks really nostalgic, like one of those old Marvel/toy posters.

Only way better drawn. :P
OK to print.
D&D/TMNT/MLP/X-Files modding, avatar tech support and shattered trousers repair.
Sprite
Transforumer

Postby FDrowned » Tue May 01, 2012 4:01 pm

Sprite wrote:According to Andrew's DA the cover with Ironhide and the Dinobots is for RID#8. But that doesn't mean they couldn't show up before then...

phew! For a while there I thought he was hinting that the Ironhide/Dinobot cover was just a RI and didn't actually reflect what happens in the issue.
FDrowned
Transforumer

Postby dtrip » Wed May 02, 2012 7:48 am

Well OP isn't on Cybertron, so they hook up with him in #6, and then head back, getting there in time for #8...

This has also made me realise that something is going to happen in this month's issue that causes Shockwave to flee the planet. Wonder what?
dtrip
Transforumer

Postby ultramagnus1 » Wed May 02, 2012 8:20 am

dtrip wrote:

Well OP isn't on Cybertron, so they hook up with him in #6, and then head back, getting there in time for #8...

This has also made me realise that something is going to happen in this month's issue that causes Shockwave to flee the planet. Wonder what?

There has to be a reason Pax goes after Shockwave. We havent seen it yet i dont think. So it will be interesting to see what transpires. :D
ultramagnus1
Transforumer

Postby Ratbatman » Wed May 02, 2012 9:06 am

dtrip wrote:This has also made me realise that something is going to happen in this month's issue that causes Shockwave to flee the planet. Wonder what?

My guess is that Shockwave was working with Bombshell, Prowl will find out, and Shockwave will flee, lest he be brutally offed on-panel.

Either that, or Pax is coming back to Cybertron, hooking up with the Aerialbots, and fighting Shockwave there.
Printing what I post = A-OK.
Ratbatman
I'm kind of a big deal

Postby ultramagnus1 » Wed May 02, 2012 9:22 am

Ratbatman wrote:
dtrip wrote:This has also made me realise that something is going to happen in this month's issue that causes Shockwave to flee the planet. Wonder what?

My guess is that Shockwave was working with Bombshell, Prowl will find out, and Shockwave will flee, lest he be brutally offed on-panel.

Either that, or Pax is coming back to Cybertron, hooking up with the Aerialbots, and fighting Shockwave there.

We dont know if it happens on Cybertron or not. Id like to see a different battleground to Cybertron or at least a part of Cybertron we have rarely seen.

By all accounts theres more to this issue then the hunt for Shockwave though. Im excited to see what else will happen
ultramagnus1
Transforumer

Postby General Tekno » Wed May 02, 2012 9:44 am

I sorta have to wonder if Shockwave leaves the planet because of its clear hostility to Cybertronians.

Maybe he no longer sees it as their home. Or maybe his faction is serving its will.

....Heck. Megatron's missing. Who's to say his will didn't get imprinted in the planet?
Big Time Toons - updated Tuesdays!

And what I say is OK to Print!
General Tekno
Transforumer

Postby dtrip » Wed May 02, 2012 3:13 pm

Ratbatman wrote:Either that, or Pax is coming back to Cybertron, hooking up with the Aerialbots, and fighting Shockwave there.

Can't see that happening, he took the whole "exile" thing pretty seriously.

Plus, I like the idea of a space-bourne Orion Pax - Freelance Peacekeeping Agent miniseries :D
dtrip
Transforumer

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers