G.I. Joe 2: Movie Prequel #3 Preview/Discussion *SPOILERS*

Yo, Joe! The base of operations for your comments is open and ready for your transmissions.

Moderators: JohnBarber, CarlosG86, Bobby Curnow, Mariah, shanecdavis

G.I. Joe 2: Movie Prequel #3 Preview/Discussion *SPOILERS*

Postby shanecdavis » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:22 pm

Image Image

G.I. Joe 2: Movie Prequel #3 (of 4)

John Barber (w) Salvador Navarro (a & c)

THE PREQUEL TO THIS SUMMER'S MOST ANTICIPATED MOVIE STRIKES AGAIN! Snake Eyes-a deadly ninja. Roadblock-an unparalleled commando. Now's the time for them to match skills and throw down. Who'll win in this battle of fighting styles? It's no holds barred brawling with the bad guys in the middle-plus, new secrets of Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow are revealed!

FC 32 pages $3.99

*Variant covers:
Black & white Salvador Navarro cover!

Bullet points
Leading directly into the hottest movie of the summer, G.I. JOE 2!
Last edited by shanecdavis on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
shanecdavis
Transforumer

Postby Mamu_Nestor » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:17 pm

Ya know I'm starting to be OK with the Roadblock-Arashikage thing... I get that they have to play off the mythos from the preveious movie... But I still hate the Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow as kids thing... Anyway pretty decent. I think they are doing a good job creating a better mythos and setting up the new movie.
Author: Karate is Self-Defense Available at Amazon.com. Kindle version available.
Mamu_Nestor
Transforumer

Postby cashel » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:15 am

I bought issue one but I have to admit, I have little interest in the movie-verse. I just really disliked roc. I know barber is a strong talent but I'm old and close-minded.
Cobra is the allegorical " transparent administration" that has already won the war. They control the media- education- public opinion- the very govt. Itself. G.I. Joe is theatre and cannot win a p.c. battle lost years ago. Ask mainframe.
cashel
Transforumer

Return to G.I. Joe