TransWarp

This is the place to show us what you can do. Post your best shots, covers, sequential art, whatever you'd like And yes, this includes Fan-Fic, too (but not Slash-Fic)...

Moderators: tronprogram, JohnBarber, CarlosG86, Bobby Curnow, Denton J. Tipton, Mariah, Richter, Beachcomber

Postby Verno » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:52 am

I'm open to feedback too. Please feel free to comment.
The TVC presents TransWarp: Csirac - Issue #1
Verno
Forum Zombie

Postby Verno » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:38 pm

G'Day All,

I hope you've enjoyed reading, or are enjoying reading TransWarp.

In an attempt to make TransWarp accessible and noticed by a larger number of TF fans, I've created a Facebook page that will also have the story for people to read.

TransWarp on Facebook

Please have a look and 'Like' it and help me spread the word!

With enough support behind it, it may even come to the attention of the nice folks at IDW!

Cheers,
Verno.
Verno
Forum Zombie

Postby Verno » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:49 pm

As the story is done for the moment, I've turned to the artistic side.

I've been canvasing TF fan artists who might like to collaborate with me and actually produce the work in a comic book form, but as yet none have come on board. So I recently bought a copy of 'You Can Draw Transformers' to get me started on possibly doing the artwork myself.

But while we're on the topic of art, I knocked up two logos for the respective stories of Ravage and Csirac.

Nothing flash, and done in Paint, but they compliment the TransWarp logo style.
Verno
Forum Zombie

Postby Verno » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:00 pm

I've begun to upload the Full Script (comic script) version of TransWarp: Csirac to deviantArt.

TransWarp on deviantART

Issues 1 and 2 are up, 3 and 4 will be coming along soon. Each script is 22 pages long.

Please check it out, and again to any artists looking to get their teeth into something new, please don't hesitate!

Hopefully that's the advantage of the Full Script version, you'll be able to see what I see in my head when reading it.
Verno
Forum Zombie

Postby Verno » Fri May 18, 2012 10:26 pm

Well, apart from a few scenes to kick start the peace and prepare Cybertron for the signing of the Pax Cybertronia, TransWarp is basically done!

To those of you that have read it along the way, thank you! For those that are yet to read it, I hope you enjoy it!

I've uploaded the separate stories onto my deviantART account in their Full Script formats, hoping some artists might stumble across them.

TransWarp: Csirac

TransWarp: Ravage

TransWarp: Primal

Thanks again for the support everyone. I can now start work on a new project that I've had in the back on my head for a while - Beast Wars Dinobot's backstory, with the working title of, of course: Honour.
Verno
Forum Zombie

Previous

Return to Fan Art