planned date for "The Complete Terry and the Pirates vo

Discuss newly solicited books, current IDW titles, or anything else randomly related to IDW and their slate of books.

Moderators: Ryall, JohnBarber, Bobby Curnow, Denton J. Tipton, Mariah

planned date for "The Complete Terry and the Pirates vo

Postby williamson » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:12 am

Hello

On AMAZON.FR :

http://www.amazon.fr/s/ref=nb_ss_w?__mk ... &x=15&y=20

we have this planned date of publication :

"The Complete Terry and the Pirates 4 1941-1942 par Milton Caniff (Relié - 15 juillet 2008 "

But we are september 25 and... It's still not available... So... What ? Is there a posponed date ???

I already have the 3 first volumes and I love them so much that I can't wait to see the Following ones...

This delay makes me afraid that maybe you have problems and that they would never come out...

What is it all about?...

Thank you very much for your answer if you send one...
williamson
Private

Postby emb021 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:18 pm

Per IDW's front page, T&P v4 shipped THIS WEEK.

Amazon US lists it, but not as something that can be ordered from them (or even pre-ordered), but from other sellers. (not noted as being 'in stock' or when it will be 'in stock').

Books A Million lists it as a pre-order item, but no info as to when it will be available (tho you can order it).

Again, as we'll touched on this in another thread, I really wish IDW would update its website in regards to the Library of America books, as they are really the only thing I'm getting from them (Terry, Annie, Dick Tracy, etc)
MB
emb021
Forum Zombie

TERRY AND THE PIRATES VOL 4

Postby williamson » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:51 am

Thank you for your answer. That's correct : I just checked it, and YES the Terry 4 is announced this week.

I think we can seriously hope to have it soon on Amazon, because they had the previous ones ( I bought them from Amazon.fr) and it would be strange if they suddendly stop to offer it...

Not only strange, but also a real pain in the ass, because, here, in France, the retailers where you can find these books are very rare, and much more expensive than Amazon...

Just wait and see now...

Thank you.
williamson
Private

Postby emb021 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:20 am

Amazon.com now shows that you can order the book from them.

I just placed my order with BooksAMillion (along with a few other classic reprints).

I look forward to getting this one.
MB
emb021
Forum Zombie

Return to IDW Projects