Happy Birthday Chris Ryall

Random topics, one-shots, lurid stories, and off-subject banter. Have fun!

Moderators: tronprogram, Ryall, JohnBarber, CarlosG86, Sprite, Bobby Curnow, Denton J. Tipton

Postby Ford DeceptiFocus » Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:59 pm

Ryall wrote:
WindChargerNut wrote:Happy Birthday Mr. Ryall.8)
Sorry I'm a bit late, that brand new PS2 of mine has been keeping me busy. :lol:

If you tell me you've been playing a lot of Guitar Hero II, that's a perfectly acceptable excuse.

What is that? My nephew has been asking for it.
**Everything I post is okay to print--so sayeth the Lord of WeHo.
Ford DeceptiFocus
Transforumer

Postby MetalGearJ » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:03 pm

Ford DeceptiFocus wrote:
Ryall wrote:
Sorry I'm a bit late, that brand new PS2 of mine has been keeping me busy. :lol:

If you tell me you've been playing a lot of Guitar Hero II, that's a perfectly acceptable excuse.

Guitar hero II is one of the coolest games on the PS2 at the moment...lol. its rather pricy, in the 70-80 doller range, but it comes with a special guitar controller, the game and a pack of stickers to customize your guitar. I had bought myself Guitar Hero 1 and a Redoctane wireless guitar controler while my bro has the Guitar Hero II bundle described above. he challenge each other all the time and had even went to a local tournament! its a really fun and addictive game :)
MetalGearJ
Slayer

Location: In the Middle of the Desert in NM-Click the WWW Button Below my Posts to See My MGS Comic Thread! :)

Postby Ford DeceptiFocus » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:45 pm

MetalGearJ wrote:
Ford DeceptiFocus wrote:
Ryall wrote:

Guitar hero II is one of the coolest games on the PS2 at the moment...lol. its rather pricy, in the 70-80 doller range, but it comes with a special guitar controller, the game and a pack of stickers to customize your guitar. I had bought myself Guitar Hero 1 and a Redoctane wireless guitar controler while my bro has the Guitar Hero II bundle described above. he challenge each other all the time and had even went to a local tournament! its a really fun and addictive game :)

$80 for a PS2 game?!?! I don't see a 6-year-old sweet talking me into that. I'll just get him a TF and call it a day.
**Everything I post is okay to print--so sayeth the Lord of WeHo.
Ford DeceptiFocus
Transforumer

Postby WindChargerNut » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:47 pm

Ryall wrote:

Nope. no Guitar Hero II.
Do Tekken 5 and Star Wars Lego count as a good excuse?. :D
WindChargerNut
Transforumer

Postby Outtsyder » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:42 pm

ACK! I disappear again for a number of days (not to mention, I fail to write any comic reviews since BotCon), and I end up MISSING a birthday in here! Aw, maaaan....

In any case, Senor Ryall, I'm glad you had a great birthday and your third Anniversary, although I feel a little bad about missing them both.

Outtsyder, notices Ryall's b-day is the same as my best friend living in Florida.... 8)
"We can't ignore the danger. We must conquer it."
- Optimus Prime
"Power flows to the one who knows how. Desire alone is not enough."
- Megatron
Outtsyder
Private

Previous

Return to Chit-Chat