The g1 show constructicons paradox solution!

Transformers is here! Discuss anything TF-related.

Moderators: ladywreck, tronprogram, bassbot, Ryall, JohnBarber, Cattleprod, CarlosG86

The g1 show constructicons paradox solution!

Postby fildubek » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:59 am

Hi! I've read many explanation about the three different constructicons origins most of them use timetravel to explain it. I've got a different explanation and here it is:

The Constructicons ware build on cybertron and in the beggining they ware eight (In the episode the '5 faces of darkness part 4' is clearly showing 8 constructicons buiding megatron), at somepoint they decided or ware ordered to build Megatron as a new leader for the decepticons but sometime later the constucticons had a disagreement about something, possible about the leadership of the decepticons and Megatron in order to show them he is the only leader of the decepticons killed two of the constructicons and hoped that the others would never disobey him again, Unfortunatelly for Megatron the remaining six constructicons ware so shocked that they begun to question the whole Decepticon cause and eventually they joined the Autobots where they became friends with Omega Supreme.
Megatron was very angry after the Constructicons left, so he created his brainwashing device and turned them into decepticons again giving them also the ability to form devastator (Seen in 'The secret of Omega Supreme').
Much time later on Earth Megatron built his space-bridge and the constructicons came to earth and he rebuild them in order to give the earthen modes (
as told in 'Heavy Metal War', also we can assume that the earthen modes they showed in 'The secret of omega supreme' is just an animation error) and since they arrived later on earth they didn't need yet cybertonium ('The desertion of the dinobots'). Finally about the Autobots that arrived later on earth, they still needed the cybertonium at the same day because even when they ware on Cybertron the had no access to the cybertonium that was well guarded by the decepticons.

Well that is mine theory and I hope someone understands what I wrote.
fildubek
Slayer

Postby DanielW » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:28 pm

I blame Time Travel
namely Faction Paradox
Stop mentioning Doctor Who, Daniel<---Ryall

It's a nice rounded solution, the Constructicons created Megatron after Megatron created the Constructicons. Obviously.
DanielW
Transforumer

Postby fildubek » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:36 am

If the constructicons used time travel to create megatron then if Megatron does not build the constructicons he would soundetly be without an origin I don't know if you understant what I mean but we have a time travel paradox. Something like if you travel back in time and convice your grandparents not to have children the you would have no origin the same goes for megatron and the constructicons,
fildubek
Slayer

Postby Sharky » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:48 am

i kinda like the explanation how on earth megatron created new bodies for the constructicons after having the brain modules in stasis and storage incase he needed reinforcements... same explanation they used for the series 2 autobots in the old comics.... a decepticon in my pocket.
Sharky
I'm kind of a big deal

Postby Autorob » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:44 am

Sharky wrote:i kinda like the explanation how on earth megatron created new bodies for the constructicons after having the brain modules in stasis and storage incase he needed reinforcements... same explanation they used for the series 2 autobots in the old comics.... a decepticon in my pocket.

also kinda like the combaticons in prison/storage/filing cabinet on cybertron in the cartoon.

Although I wonder if the person in storage was Bruticus - starscream rescued one energon cube (I know, energon cubes don't contain the intellect, but thats what he 'rescued'. blame the writers, not me.), then divided it into five seperate vehicles. I always wondered: what if bruticus used to be a single decepticon who, upon being divided by SS like that, was somewhat 'brain-damaged' (and thus not the sharpest when in full gestalt-bot mode)? which makes me wonder what he was like before....
"I do not fear human wrath; I fear only your mercy"
(all my nonsense is okey-dokey to print)
Autorob
I'm kind of a big deal

Postby fildubek » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:15 pm

Probably just an animation error but who knows. These errors can be used as great fanfiction stories.
fildubek
Slayer

Postby DanielW » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:13 am

fildubek wrote:If the constructicons used time travel to create megatron then if Megatron does not build the constructicons he would soundetly be without an origin I don't know if you understant what I mean but we have a time travel paradox. Something like if you travel back in time and convice your grandparents not to have children the you would have no origin the same goes for megatron and the constructicons,

I fail to see what the problem is, it's not a paradox BTW, that's an unsolved recursion, this is an Oroborus, which is an event creating an event that created the first event.
DanielW
Transforumer

Postby fildubek » Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:13 am

An invent from the future created a event that happens in the past is a parodox the correct order is a event in the past creates a event in the future, without the past there is no future but not without future there is no past. The first Terminator movie has the same problem someone from the future leaves pregnant a woman in the past and if john connor for some crazy reason decides to kill the man who will become his father what would john connor will have no origin.
Timelines would solve the problem because that would mean the costructicons would travel to a different past and the changes would not affect their future.
fildubek
Slayer

Postby Ralph Burns » Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:34 am

The answer is obvious: Wheelie created the Constructicons. As revealed by me in Spotlight: Wheelie, on Earth 4172.

-Ralph
Ralph Burns
Forum Zombie

Postby fildubek » Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:25 am

Wheelie is behind everything he is manipulating the events behind the scenes nobody can trust him.
fildubek
Slayer

Postby wade2501 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:40 pm

Wheelie is one evil twisted Fraggin' mech who needs to be straightened out, in more ways than one, FOREVER!!! :twisted:
ALL MY POSTS ARE *OK TO PRINT*
414+
wade2501
Transforumer

Postby Ralph Burns » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:33 am

Wheelie is also the Head of the Machination.

-Ralph
Ralph Burns
Forum Zombie

Postby fildubek » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:24 am

Probably Wheelie is also behind Galvatron and he is the one that started the war between autobots and decepticons.
fildubek
Slayer

Postby wade2501 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:59 am

Wheelie must be stopped, no matter the cost....

*starts playing The Touch*
414+
wade2501
Transforumer

Re: The g1 show constructicons paradox solution!

Postby wade2501 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:59 am

fildubek wrote:Hi! I've read many explanation about the three different constructicons origins most of them use timetravel to explain it. I've got a different explanation and here it is:

The Constructicons ware build on cybertron and in the beggining they ware eight (In the episode the '5 faces of darkness part 4' is clearly showing 8 constructicons buiding megatron), at somepoint they decided or ware ordered to build Megatron as a new leader for the decepticons but sometime later the constucticons had a disagreement about something, possible about the leadership of the decepticons and Megatron in order to show them he is the only leader of the decepticons killed two of the constructicons and hoped that the others would never disobey him again, Unfortunatelly for Megatron the remaining six constructicons ware so shocked that they begun to question the whole Decepticon cause and eventually they joined the Autobots where they became friends with Omega Supreme.
Megatron was very angry after the Constructicons left, so he created his brainwashing device and turned them into decepticons again giving them also the ability to form devastator (Seen in 'The secret of Omega Supreme').
Much time later on Earth Megatron built his space-bridge and the constructicons came to earth and he rebuild them in order to give the earthen modes (
as told in 'Heavy Metal War', also we can assume that the earthen modes they showed in 'The secret of omega supreme' is just an animation error) and since they arrived later on earth they didn't need yet cybertonium ('The desertion of the dinobots'). Finally about the Autobots that arrived later on earth, they still needed the cybertonium at the same day because even when they ware on Cybertron the had no access to the cybertonium that was well guarded by the decepticons.

Well that is mine theory and I hope someone understands what I wrote.

oh yeah, and on topic.... :D

I like this solution, it suits me fine... :)
414+
wade2501
Transforumer

Next

Return to Transformers