Cover Artwork for Star Trek New Frontier 2

Trekkies, Trekkers, Trek-newbies, or just fans of "Free Enterprise," are all welcome here.

Moderators: Ryall, Bobby Curnow, Mariah

Cover Artwork for Star Trek New Frontier 2

Postby GustavoLeao » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:04 am

GustavoLeao
I'm kind of a big deal

Postby Aric » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:48 pm

That's an interesting looking little ship. I guess those large/wierd nacelles are it's 'time drive.'

You can definatally tell that's Ronny Cox as Jellico. I wonder if they had to get his ok on the likeness? Now I have to rewatch "Chain of Command."
Aric
Transforumer

Postby Liebkraft » Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:56 am

my opinion too about the nacelles as the time-drive. Since there'll be time travel involved I hope for seeing Daniels and/ or the Crew of the USS Relativity again

@Aric: I looked at your link to deviantart.com, the things you made for Star Trek look genius, maybe you should try an talk IDW in letting you do something about this Romulan War :D
'Play with friends, be a Hero!'
www.halle-der-helden.at (we do RPG)
Liebkraft
Forum Zombie

Postby Mackenzie » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:15 am

Great preview! Can't wait to see the full issue.
Mackenzie
Red Shirt

Postby Liebkraft » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:17 am

Hi Mac (or better M'k'n'zy?), funny thing to meet you here. Yesterday I went to deviantart.com for the great pics of Aric and also found yours about the Starfury, great stuff :D (especially the Comic)
'Play with friends, be a Hero!'
www.halle-der-helden.at (we do RPG)
Liebkraft
Forum Zombie

Postby Aric » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:25 pm

Liebkraft wrote:my opinion too about the nacelles as the time-drive. Since there'll be time travel involved I hope for seeing Daniels and/ or the Crew of the USS Relativity again

I hadn't even thought of that. It would be cool if Daniels showed up!

Liebkraft wrote:@Aric: I looked at your link to deviantart.com, the things you made for Star Trek look genius, maybe you should try an talk IDW in letting you do something about this Romulan War :D

Thanks! I'd certainly love the opportunity!

Liebkraft wrote:Hi Mac (or better M'k'n'zy?), funny thing to meet you here. Yesterday I went to deviantart.com for the great pics of Aric and also found yours about the Starfury, great stuff (especially the Comic)

I concur. I found his DA site a while ago but I think I forgot to comment on anything. I'll go fix that right now!
Aric
Transforumer

Postby Mackenzie » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:09 am

Aww, Liebkraft and Aric, thank you both so much! I really appreciate it.

@Aric: I looked at your link to deviantart.com, the things you made for Star Trek look genius, maybe you should try an talk IDW in letting you do something about this Romulan War Very Happy

I would like to see that too. And, (mentioned in another thread), an comic from sean stourangou would be cool as well. I think IDW should publish some kind of fan-anthology-comic-book. With talented guys from the fandome, writing and drawing their own little storys. Just like the "Strange New Worlds" books. Maybe available as pdf ebook, if printing is too expensive. Somehow i like the idea. :)
Mackenzie
Red Shirt

Return to Star Trek