Mikaela Wallpaper

Transformers is here! Discuss anything TF-related.

Moderators: ladywreck, tronprogram, bassbot, Ryall, JohnBarber, Cattleprod, CarlosG86

Mikaela Wallpaper

Postby Beachcomber » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:54 pm

From an image found by Wade2501 in this thread: http://idwpublishing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=144

Image

Cheers!
User avatar
Beachcomber
Transforumer
 
Posts: 3963
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:11 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Postby wade2501 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:58 pm

8) 8) 8) 8)

GOD BLESS HER FOR WEARING SUCH CLOTHING! :D

and for being FINE!

sucks she's with that old 90210 dude....

not like I could get her anyways

oh and thanks BC!
ALL MY POSTS ARE *OK TO PRINT*
414+
User avatar
wade2501
Transforumer
 
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:42 am
Location: Huntsville,Al

Postby Richter » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:59 pm

DANG!!! Yet another reason to see this movie.
Image
User avatar
Richter
Transforumer
 
Posts: 5290
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:25 pm
Location: Townsville, Australia

Postby Richter » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:59 pm

wade2501 wrote:8) 8) 8) 8)

GOD BLESS HER FOR WEARING SUCH CLOTHING! :D

and for being FINE!

sucks she's with that old 90210 dude....

not like I could get her anyways

oh and thanks BC!


old 90210 dude?

I've been trying to keep my head in the sand as much as I can about this movie.
Image
User avatar
Richter
Transforumer
 
Posts: 5290
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:25 pm
Location: Townsville, Australia

Postby Josh » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:09 pm

SHWING

*so jealous of bumblebee*
Josh
Transforumer
 
Posts: 1176
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:05 am
Location: Oregon

Postby Beachcomber » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:11 pm

Josh wrote:SHWING

*so jealous of bumblebee*

Heh, when I was making that it was a tricky balance of who to crop out more, her or Bumblebee.

Guess who won. :wink:
User avatar
Beachcomber
Transforumer
 
Posts: 3963
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:11 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Postby Beachcomber » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:13 pm

Richter wrote:
wade2501 wrote:8) 8) 8) 8)

GOD BLESS HER FOR WEARING SUCH CLOTHING! :D

and for being FINE!

sucks she's with that old 90210 dude....

not like I could get her anyways

oh and thanks BC!


old 90210 dude?

I've been trying to keep my head in the sand as much as I can about this movie.

Megan Fox is engaged to Brian Austin Green.
No worries, nothing related to the movie.
User avatar
Beachcomber
Transforumer
 
Posts: 3963
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:11 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Postby Richter » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:57 pm

Beachcomber wrote:
Richter wrote:
wade2501 wrote:8) 8) 8) 8)

GOD BLESS HER FOR WEARING SUCH CLOTHING! :D

and for being FINE!

sucks she's with that old 90210 dude....

not like I could get her anyways

oh and thanks BC!


old 90210 dude?

I've been trying to keep my head in the sand as much as I can about this movie.

Megan Fox is engaged to Brian Austin Green.
No worries, nothing related to the movie.


Cool, I gues money does matter.

good thing spelling doesn't :D
Last edited by Richter on Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Richter
Transforumer
 
Posts: 5290
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:25 pm
Location: Townsville, Australia

Postby GeO » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:02 pm

Wow, just wow! 8)
User avatar
GeO
Transforumer
 
Posts: 2253
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:53 pm
Location: Canada

Postby wade2501 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:02 pm

Beachcomber wrote:
Josh wrote:SHWING

*so jealous of bumblebee*

Heh, when I was making that it was a tricky balance of who to crop out more, her or Bumblebee.

Guess who won. :wink:

no contest there!
ALL MY POSTS ARE *OK TO PRINT*
414+
User avatar
wade2501
Transforumer
 
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:42 am
Location: Huntsville,Al

Postby wade2501 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Frag
ALL MY POSTS ARE *OK TO PRINT*
414+
User avatar
wade2501
Transforumer
 
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:42 am
Location: Huntsville,Al

Postby Beachcomber » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:06 pm

Richter wrote:Cool, I gues money does matter.

Lol! He who has the most Energon takes home the Fembots, eh?
User avatar
Beachcomber
Transforumer
 
Posts: 3963
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:11 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Postby Richter » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:10 pm

Beachcomber wrote:
Richter wrote:Cool, I gues money does matter.

Lol! He who has the most Energon takes home the Fembots, eh?


the hot ones anyway.
Image
User avatar
Richter
Transforumer
 
Posts: 5290
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:25 pm
Location: Townsville, Australia

Postby wade2501 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:11 pm

Richter wrote:
Beachcomber wrote:
Richter wrote:Cool, I gues money does matter.

Lol! He who has the most Energon takes home the Fembots, eh?


the hot ones anyway.


guaranteed! :wink:
ALL MY POSTS ARE *OK TO PRINT*
414+
User avatar
wade2501
Transforumer
 
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:42 am
Location: Huntsville,Al

Postby Beachcomber » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:57 pm

I made another one, cuz why not? :)

Image
User avatar
Beachcomber
Transforumer
 
Posts: 3963
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:11 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Next

Return to Transformers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests