San Diego Comic Con

Dungeons & Dragons is here at IDW. This is the place to talk D&D, Dark Sun, or any other non-political compaign.

Moderators: Ryall, CarlosG86, Sprite, Bobby Curnow, Denton J. Tipton

San Diego Comic Con

Postby Sprite » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:14 am

10:00-11:00 IDW & Hasbro— Join senior editor John Barber (Transformers: Robots in Disguise), editor Carlos Guzman, and Hasbro's director of global publishing Michael Kelly reveal secrets and upcoming plans for Transformers, G.I. Joe, Dungeons & Dragons, Magic: The Gathering, and more. A new Transformers series will be announced-as well as a new license. Panelists include Larry Hama (G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero), Chris Metzen (Transformers: Autocracy), Flint Dille (Transformers: Autocracy), Livio Ramondelli (Transformers: Autocracy), Andrew Griffith (Transformers: Robots in Disguise), Brendan Cahill (Transformers: Robots in Disguise), Mike Costa (G.I. Joe: Cobra), plus surprise guests! Room 9

Fingers crossed that "upcoming plans for Dungeons & Dragons" includes the return of Fell's Five!
OK to print.
D&D/TMNT/MLP/X-Files modding, avatar tech support and shattered trousers repair.
Sprite
Transforumer

Postby swordmaster » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:13 pm

D&D and Magic: The Gathering are two franchises I'm hoping IDW will do more with.

I enjoyed the first MTG series a lot and I'm excited for Spell Thief, but I hope to hear more announcements.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for more Fell's Five.
swordmaster
Slayer

Postby Sprite » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:57 pm

Hm. Seems not much came out of SDCC regarding D&D except

"Something big is going to be happening in the world of Dungeons & Dragons," Barber says; later in the year and 2013.

Although this came up in the Q&A.

Chance that John Rogers will return to Dungeons & Dragons? "There's a chance of that."
OK to print.
D&D/TMNT/MLP/X-Files modding, avatar tech support and shattered trousers repair.
Sprite
Transforumer

Return to Dungeons & Dragons