A DJD game for IDW Forumers

Transformers is here! Discuss anything TF-related.

Moderators: ladywreck, tronprogram, bassbot, Ryall, JohnBarber, Cattleprod, CarlosG86

Postby FDrowned » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:47 am

Don't forget, in real life the symbol was modeled after Soundwaves face.

Who's secretly a member of the DJD (like Tarantulus)
FDrowned
Transforumer

Postby ultramagnus1 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:20 am

FDrowned wrote:Don't forget, in real life the symbol was modeled after Soundwaves face.

Who's secretly a member of the DJD (like Tarantulus)

Indeed as in real life the symbol of the autobots was modeled after Prowls face and head.
"They all float. And when you're down here with us, you'll float too" - Pennywise the clown
ultramagnus1
Transforumer

Postby FDrowned » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:19 am

So I was re-reading my Wreckers HC and I came across this little gem...

Crosscut was often mistaken for a member of the Decepticon Justice Division

It says often, rather than once. So presumably he closely resembles one of the DJD members. But as far as I know, there isn't a single Decepticon who looks anything like Crosscut.
FDrowned
Transforumer

Postby Kingoji » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:27 am

FDrowned wrote:So I was re-reading my Wreckers HC and I came across this little gem...

Crosscut was often mistaken for a member of the Decepticon Justice Division

It says often, rather than once. So presumably he closely resembles one of the DJD members. But as far as I know, there isn't a single Decepticon who looks anything like Crosscut.

And guess what? There IS an Autobot called Crosscut. And he's a retool of... dun dun DUUUN!

Skids.
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Crosscut_%28Autobot%29

Hmm. It also says there that there's a possibility that the Crosscut mold was the one originally intended to be sold AS Skids. Another nice little tie to the whole 'Personality Swap' theories...

Print me easy!
Kingoji
Transforumer

Postby FDrowned » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:30 am

Brilliant!
FDrowned
Transforumer

Postby STORMBRINGER » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:45 am

I am sure that Agent 113 would be among the cons in the DJD. I wonder if it is IDW Punch/Counterpunch?

Black Shadow could be in the DJD, what about Banzai-tron? he seems likely.

Mindwipe is also a prime candidate.

and there is also the con face image leader of the DJD. He reminds me of the Banshee from Gundam Unicorn in destroy mode.

I wonder if the skids is the bot the DJD is after? and perhaps they will raid the lost light for Drift too?
EVERYTHING I MENTIONED ABOVE IS OKAY TO PRINT.

"Nickel, iron, cobalt, chrome,
He'll eat your soul,
Turn your spark to stone,
Nickel, iron, cobalt, chrome,
Run, little robot, run away home."
—Traditional Cybertronian rhyme
STORMBRINGER
I'm kind of a big deal

Postby Sprite » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:49 am

Well, it definitely looks like Agent 113 is Skids now, especially with the Crosscut relation Kingoji pointed out. Betcha anything that's not accidental.

Which basically means the Lost Light might already have a DJD member on board. Question is... whose side is he on? How far did Skids's (so far hypothetical) second personality go to keep his true identity secret?
OK to print.
D&D/TMNT/MLP/X-Files modding, avatar tech support and shattered trousers repair.
Sprite
Transforumer

Postby FDrowned » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:36 am

So I assume Rung, being a psychiatrist, starts seeing all the signs and eventually works out who Skids is.

Only.....

I'm hoping Skids pulls a Henry Gale
FDrowned
Transforumer

Postby Sprite » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:13 am

Well, Rung's a psycho-analyst. Which means he's probably good at bringing supressed and hidden memories to the surface, yeah?

Gonna be interesting to see if this ties in with Red Alert's plotline at all.
OK to print.
D&D/TMNT/MLP/X-Files modding, avatar tech support and shattered trousers repair.
Sprite
Transforumer

Postby sunny-swipe » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:58 pm

skids being agent 113 makes sense, him having vast amounts of hidden weaponry and hand-to-hand training and all, but why didn't the DJD just kill the guy? i'm assuming he was discovered as a mole.Why send him out in a transforming ship? its a bit convienent that it warped to the planet the Lost light was currently on THEN the Lost Light travels close to DJD space, all with skids onboard, though I have complete trust in james roberts ability to explain it all and make it both believable and mind-blowing!
sunny-swipe
Transforumer

Postby Sprite » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:33 am

Wanted to have him interrogated, maybe?
OK to print.
Sprite
Transforumer

Postby ultramagnus1 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:08 am

sunny-swipe wrote:skids being agent 113 makes sense, him having vast amounts of hidden weaponry and hand-to-hand training and all, but why didn't the DJD just kill the guy? i'm assuming he was discovered as a mole.Why send him out in a transforming ship? its a bit convienent that it warped to the planet the Lost light was currently on THEN the Lost Light travels close to DJD space, all with skids onboard, though I have complete trust in james roberts ability to explain it all and make it both believable and mind-blowing!

In the original version Skids was to arrive on Cybertron before they took off but with so much happening in that first issue it was pushed back to issue 2.

Skids or Agent 113 probably took whatever ship was available to escape. I cant really explain how he ended up on the same planet the Lost Light was but maybe the ship detected Cybertronian life and warped them there.?

Its not a great reason but its the best I can do for now.
"They all float. And when you're down here with us, you'll float too" - Pennywise the clown
ultramagnus1
Transforumer

Postby Sprite » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:33 am

Or... he got caught by someone or something, bundled off in that swordbotship and sent to DJD territory. Which, as we now know, wasn't far from where the Lost Light was.
OK to print.
Sprite
Transforumer

Postby sunny-swipe » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:46 am

ultramagnus1 wrote:
sunny-swipe wrote:skids being agent 113 makes sense, him having vast amounts of hidden weaponry and hand-to-hand training and all, but why didn't the DJD just kill the guy? i'm assuming he was discovered as a mole.Why send him out in a transforming ship? its a bit convienent that it warped to the planet the Lost light was currently on THEN the Lost Light travels close to DJD space, all with skids onboard, though I have complete trust in james roberts ability to explain it all and make it both believable and mind-blowing!

In the original version Skids was to arrive on Cybertron before they took off but with so much happening in that first issue it was pushed back to issue 2.

Skids or Agent 113 probably took whatever ship was available to escape. I cant really explain how he ended up on the same planet the Lost Light was but maybe the ship detected Cybertronian life and warped them there.?

Its not a great reason but its the best I can do for now.

oh yeah, I remember hearing that. you think the spark eater and skids heading for the brightest spark was just a coincidence now? i remember thinking at the time that there was no way skids heard rung cry out and getting to him in time,through a ship that was totally alien in layout to him, made sense. Plus he questioned swerve about music just before he left, mabey he was awaiting his trigger word? mabey rung is his target?
sunny-swipe
Transforumer

Postby Sprite » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:52 am

He'd have to have some sort of in-built spark detection though - I doubt he'd had the chance to find out where Rung's office was in the short time he was on board. Unless Rung told him - they were talking just before... Rung could have offered him to try and retrieve his lost memories maybe. "Step by my office some time - end of the corridor, near the munitions stores..."
OK to print.
Sprite
Transforumer

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers