Mars attacks!!!!!!'

Discuss newly solicited books, current IDW titles, or anything else randomly related to IDW and their slate of books.

Moderators: Ryall, JohnBarber, Bobby Curnow, Denton J. Tipton, Mariah

Mars attacks!!!!!!'

Postby cashel » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:08 am

I am looking SO forward to this book. I love the concept and the history of the franchise. I am very happy you have a top notch team on the project. It's just such a cult classic, it deserves attention! I'm even going to buy your reprintings of the topps' series even though I own them. Next to "V" this is my favorite invasion storyline. I wish you all great success! With the creators you have hired, it should be guaranteed. Thank you for helping us celebrate the fiftieth anniversary! Big bugs rule!
ARAH BY HAMA/ TF VS JOE BY SCIOLI/IMAGINARY DRUGS/CASHEL-HEFNER-AND JONES' BLANK WALLS!
cashel
Transforumer

Postby The One and Only » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:50 pm

Surprised there isn't more interest in this. As a fan of the original Topps Comics mini, for those interested IDW will be releasing it in tradepaperback form when this series comes out.
The One and Only
Slayer

Postby The One and Only » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:25 pm

Preview for the first issue of IDW's MARS ATTACKS !.
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=12091
The One and Only
Slayer

Postby John_R » Wed May 02, 2012 7:21 pm

I loved Mars Attacks, still have the Topps Comics issues, been wanting to get my hands on the cards but had difficulty finding them.
John_R
Forum Zombie

Return to IDW Projects