Decepticon Justice Division. Light Spoilers. Opinions etc.

Transformers is here! Discuss anything TF-related.

Moderators: ladywreck, tronprogram, bassbot, Ryall, JohnBarber, Cattleprod, CarlosG86

Postby DanielW » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Urzu Six wrote:I hope the DJD consists of all the guys who've defected in past continuities. And they want to recruit Drift and have already got Thundercracker.

I like this idea, maybe have an unnamed Cameo of Dinobot a well?
The Con on the cover IMO could be Spinister....
DanielW
Transforumer

Postby Sprite » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:50 pm

Kirjava wrote:I'm sure we've had a mention of the DJD somewhere else, because I recognised it and I've never read Bullets. Was there a mention in LSotW? Hot Rod's spotlight (Styx was a Decepticon penal colony after all, that sounds kinda justice-y), something to do with Ultra Magnus as an enforcer of the Tyrest Accord...?

...you know, I think you're right. *checks* Yeah, in LSOTW#1, Springer mentions "our mole in the Decepticon Justice Division". But that's about it, I think.
OK to print.
D&D/TMNT/MLP/X-Files modding, avatar tech support and shattered trousers repair.
Sprite
Transforumer

Postby bassbot » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:13 pm

A mole, awesome. The possibilities are so exciting with the DJD! It also raises questions of what their role is as an ongoing organisation and where they fall with regulation under Megatron? Or have they now bust out on their own, no matter what they're known as. Also, coming against Ultra Magnus would be fun to see. The solicit for #7 is amazingly cool
Twitter: @lukeabarnett
Lukeabarnett writes on tumblr
bassbot
Transforumer

Postby Cattleprod » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:20 pm

I assumed the 'Decepticon High Justice' Ultra Magnus planned to deliver Swindle to in his spotlight was somehow affiliated with the DJD, probably a ranking member.
Cattleprod's guide to upcoming releases.
Editing posts to fix broken quotes is like detonating I/D chips.
Cattleprod
Transforumer

Postby Sprite » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:02 am

Might be their leader. Might be the guy on the cover!
OK to print.
D&D/TMNT/MLP/X-Files modding, avatar tech support and shattered trousers repair.
Sprite
Transforumer

Postby ultramagnus1 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:50 am

Sprite wrote:Might be their leader. Might be the guy on the cover!

We dont know who he is on the cover? His face does look like the decepticon symbol. Almost like its a mask.

Maybe the DJD wear masks designed like the decepticon symbol?

Like a badge of honor or an unofficial DJD uniform.
"They all float. And when you're down here with us, you'll float too" - Pennywise the clown
ultramagnus1
Transforumer

Postby ATrain » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:47 pm

One of them or a previous member should look like crosscut
ATrain
Transforumer

Postby CyclonusArmada » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:58 pm

To be honest which G1 Decepticon teams haven't appeared in IDW so far? It could be one of those - From Firecons to Seacons. As to the cover it could even be Megs himself in said mask.

That said as long as the DJD isn't an IDW Hook, Line & Sinker I'll be happy with whoever else. Probably the only Unicron heralds I dislike.. as they're not EVEN Transformers. :evil:
CyclonusArmada
Transforumer

Postby partholon » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:56 pm

im liking the idea of a whole new team of cons we havent seen such as spinister and carnivac.

but theres also a part of me which hopes theres links to the decepticon secret police lads like banzaitron and gutcruncher. they'd seem to be a logical part of such a thing considering the penal colonies weve already seen.

plus as others have posted theyve GOT to have some sort of connection to magnus in his role as a member of the tyrest accord.

that should be fun !

:)
ok to print !
partholon
Transforumer

Postby Regeal » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:40 pm

partholon wrote:but theres also a part of me which hopes theres links to the decepticon secret police lads like banzaitron and gutcruncher. they'd seem to be a logical part of such a thing considering the penal colonies weve already seen.

That is what I was inclined to think of when I read about the D.J.D. having a presence, since Banzaitron and some of the other Decepticon Actionmasters were in a Secret Service during the first story arcs of the comic.

If anything I hope they are tied together in some way or another. I always wanted to learn more about the hinted Decepticon Secret Police. The Con's other Con's feared to cross! :D
Regeal
Private

Postby ultramagnus1 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:57 am

CyclonusArmada wrote:To be honest which G1 Decepticon teams haven't appeared in IDW so far? It could be one of those - From Firecons to Seacons. As to the cover it could even be Megs himself in said mask.

That said as long as the DJD isn't an IDW Hook, Line & Sinker I'll be happy with whoever else. Probably the only Unicron heralds I dislike.. as they're not EVEN Transformers. :evil:

Firecons and seacons arent powerful enough to be part of the DJD :lol:

Wonder could Thunderwing be a part of this group?
"They all float. And when you're down here with us, you'll float too" - Pennywise the clown
ultramagnus1
Transforumer

Postby stefatron1 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:02 am

hook line and sinker wrote:Makes me wonder whether it's punch/counterpunch related? Legacy of Rust related.

i think this is gonna be coming...!
STOP YER MOANING! YOU'RE STILL GONNA BUY THEM ANYWAY!

READING>
MTMTE>RID>Superior Spiderman>All-new X-Men>Uncanny X-Men>Uncanny Avengers>Sex Criminals
oktp
stefatron1
Forum Zombie

Postby Sprite » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:14 am

After last week's podcast, I'll forever hear that as "Legacy of Lust"... :lol:
OK to print.
Sprite
Transforumer

Postby CyclonusArmada » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:18 pm

ultramagnus1 wrote:Firecons and seacons arent powerful enough to be part of the DJD :lol:

Wonder could Thunderwing be a part of this group?

Thunderwing? Is he sane now ala Bludgeon?
CyclonusArmada
Transforumer

Postby ssg 4 life » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:42 pm

thunderwing hasn't been seen since jetfire shut him down in revelations, so i really doubt he'd be a part of the group
ssg 4 life
Transforumer

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers