Decepticon Justice Division. Light Spoilers. Opinions etc.

Transformers is here! Discuss anything TF-related.

Moderators: ladywreck, tronprogram, bassbot, Ryall, JohnBarber, Cattleprod, CarlosG86

Decepticon Justice Division. Light Spoilers. Opinions etc.

Postby ultramagnus1 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:53 am

Ok so the solicit for issue 7 of MTMTE is out as the next story arc looks to be beginning in this amazing title. And what a cover. It focuses on the Decepticon Justice Division, a group that seems to have been created for the purpose of dealing with bots who went against Megatron.

I was reading TFWiki and I noticed they appeared in Bullets. As I havent read it Im wondering was their make up mentioned? Who is a part of this group?

Is there a team leader? And with Megatron seemingly gone who do they answer to? Or is Megatron in the shadows still pulling the strings?

It looks that they may be going after Drift as he was a decepticon deserter. But thats not for certain. But is there anyone else on the Lost Light they could be going after.

Im excited by the possibilities that this group represents. A decepticon heavy story.

Are people as excited about this as I am?

Thoughts, opinions.
"They all float. And when you're down here with us, you'll float too" - Pennywise the clown
ultramagnus1
Transforumer

Postby Sprite » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:06 am

We've not heard anything about who's in the DJD apart from maybe one exception: Agent 113, an undercover Autobot spy. And I really, really hope we'll get to hear more about him in #8.
OK to print.
D&D/TMNT/MLP/X-Files modding, avatar tech support and shattered trousers repair.
Sprite
Transforumer

Postby ultramagnus1 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:08 am

Sprite wrote:We've not heard anything about who's in the DJD apart from maybe one exception: Agent 113, an undercover Autobot spy. And I really, really hope we'll get to hear more about him in #8.

Yes I read about that too. Wonder is there still a spy in their ranks
"They all float. And when you're down here with us, you'll float too" - Pennywise the clown
ultramagnus1
Transforumer

Postby Sprite » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:09 am

..or they've caught up with him and dealt with him off-panel. :shock:
Which would make sense if he really is supposed to be Death's Head. Because they can't have him appear outright in Transformers comics anymore.
OK to print.
D&D/TMNT/MLP/X-Files modding, avatar tech support and shattered trousers repair.
Sprite
Transforumer

Postby ultramagnus1 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:18 am

Sprite wrote:..or they've caught up with him and dealt with him off-panel. :shock:
Which would make sense if he really is supposed to be Death's Head. Because they can't have him appear outright in Transformers comics anymore.

Wow was it DH.?

Yeah for legal reasons he cant appear as they dont own the character.

It has to have been an ordinary autobot, a doubledealer type character. I know hes dead but someone like him.
ultramagnus1
Transforumer

Postby hook line and sinker » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:48 am

Makes me wonder whether it's punch/counterpunch related?

Legacy of Rust?

The thing is, I wish we could see them going after Thundercracker.
hook line and sinker
Transforumer

Postby ultramagnus1 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:52 am

hook line and sinker wrote:Makes me wonder whether it's punch/counterpunch related?

Legacy of Rust?

The thing is, I wish we could see them going after Thundercracker.

Id like that if TC was off earth but as things stand hes still there watching Dallas re runs :lol:

This has to be Lost Light related and maybe they are either on Delphi or nearby. Isnt Delphi the next stop of the Lost Light? So they discover Drift(deadlock) is on the Lost Light and decide to bring him to justice for turning traitor on Megatron.
ultramagnus1
Transforumer

Postby Sprite » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:45 am

Delphi's #4/5, I'd think they've long since have left that place at #7.

I don't really see a problem with them going after Thundercracker even if he's still on Earth - for all we know this issue might not have anything to do with the Lost Light at all and be somewhat of a side story set on Earth only to tie in with the rest later. And it might be a chance to get Jimmy and Verity into the mix too. Yeah I know - it's not very likely and all, but a fun speculation anyway.

Agent 113 has not actually been confirmed to be Death's Head, but he's more than likely a nod to the character. TFUK #113 being the issue in which DH was introduced and all...
OK to print.
Sprite
Transforumer

Postby ultramagnus1 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:15 am

Cant see DJD heading to earth to deal with TC when Drift is perhaps closer. If they did arrive on earth they would have free run with little or none Autobot opposition.

MTMTE is the story of the Lost Lights journey to find the Knights and they will either stumble onto them or more likely a member of the DJD will see Drift out on a recon and report to the rest of them that as luck would have it Drift formerly known as Deadlock is in this part of the galaxy and should be taken care off.

Thats my opinion. If they go to earth it will have to tie in with the bigger picture and the only way that I can see is if TC is chased off earth by them and he stumbles across the Lost Light and becomes a crew member.

Which in itself would be a great thing as it would mean TC would be in an Ongoing.
ultramagnus1
Transforumer

Postby Calvatron » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:12 am

I don't think it will be thundercracker just because of how things worked in the ongoing. He never really officially turned on Megatron, only Skywarp seemed to have any real problem with him. And it's not like Megatron and the decepticons didn't know where he was while they were all on earth.

From what we've heard in bullets and comments from Ultramagnus, it seems that they operate rather independently from the rest of decepticons and probably deal with Tyrest, UM, and the galactic council about as much as they do with Megatron or the decepticons in recent times.

My guess would be that just coming across the crew of the lost light they simply see drift as an old loose end to tie up, since his actions with lock-down in his mini. Kinda like overlord, but more officially a traitor.

I wonder if they had even heard about the after-effects from AHM and Chaos at all.
ok to print

Pirate, definitely pirate.
Calvatron
Transforumer

Postby ultramagnus1 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:18 pm

Calvatron wrote:I don't think it will be thundercracker just because of how things worked in the ongoing. He never really officially turned on Megatron, only Skywarp seemed to have any real problem with him. And it's not like Megatron and the decepticons didn't know where he was while they were all on earth.

From what we've heard in bullets and comments from Ultramagnus, it seems that they operate rather independently from the rest of decepticons and probably deal with Tyrest, UM, and the galactic council about as much as they do with Megatron or the decepticons in recent times.

My guess would be that just coming across the crew of the lost light they simply see drift as an old loose end to tie up, since his actions with lock-down in his mini. Kinda like overlord, but more officially a traitor.

I wonder if they had even heard about the after-effects from AHM and Chaos at all.

I like the idea of them simply stumbling across Drift and deciding to tie up a loose end.

Id love to know who is part of this team.

And would hasbro make a figure of the guy on the cover of issue 7?
ultramagnus1
Transforumer

Postby Urzu Six » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:31 pm

I hope the DJD consists of all the guys who've defected in past continuities. And they want to recruit Drift and have already got Thundercracker.

http://blacksquareart.deviantart.com/

Okay to print, and all that jazz
Urzu Six
Transforumer

Postby Soundwave » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:48 pm

Urzu Six wrote:I hope the DJD consists of all the guys who've defected in past continuities. And they want to recruit Drift and have already got Thundercracker.

Be even cooler if they were Soundwaves secret hit squad. Loyal cons selected, and brain scanned buy Soundwave himself, and sent to get rid of traitors or defectors. His black ops police force.

Heh heh?!
Everything I post is ok to print, use, copy, use for inspiration, promote world peace, change lives, etc...and so on and so on. ;)

Rumble Eject! Operation, collateral damage.
Soundwave
Transforumer

Postby Kirjava » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:34 pm

I'm sure we've had a mention of the DJD somewhere else, because I recognised it and I've never read Bullets. Was there a mention in LSotW? Hot Rod's spotlight (Styx was a Decepticon penal colony after all, that sounds kinda justice-y), something to do with Ultra Magnus as an enforcer of the Tyrest Accord...?
Kirjava
Transforumer

Postby General Tekno » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:44 pm

I hope we get some of the more tracker-type Decepticons on the squad. eg, Carnivac, Weirdwolf, etc.
Big Time Toons - updated Tuesdays!

And what I say is OK to Print!
General Tekno
Transforumer

Next

Return to Transformers