Art Of TypH

This is the place to show us what you can do. Post your best shots, covers, sequential art, whatever you'd like And yes, this includes Fan-Fic, too (but not Slash-Fic)...

Moderators: tronprogram, JohnBarber, CarlosG86, Bobby Curnow, Denton J. Tipton, Mariah, Richter, Beachcomber

Postby TypH » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:17 pm

NEW SKETCH CARD! Tiffany from Bride Of Chucky/Seed Of Chucky...I think it turned out good, still working on differnet greys, I'm going to try differnet colours for the backgrounds for every sketch card so far I really like the red one the most haha.

This was alot of fun to do though, my first time every drawing her so, might do more in the future! as for my next sketch card will just have to wait and see! The purple background didn't come out as solid as I would have liked but I went over it 4 differnet time's but oh well I think it still looks good!

I'm The Screams In The Halls,The Writing On The Walls, The Fear In Your Soul & The Hate In Your Heart-
TypH
I'm kind of a big deal

Postby TypH » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:21 am

Here's a quick sketch card I did last night just for fun, it's a one of a kind based off of my lovely other half, it was late and I was half asleep so I somewhat slacked off on it, I might go back and add more to it later on,just have to wait and see I guess haha.
New Sketch Card! The Creature From The Black Lagoon! I have always been a huge fan of this movie, just never got around to doing artwork based off it, i'm happy that I finally could do a piece of artwork based off of this Classic, might do some more of the Creature in the future! hope you guys and gals like the new sketch card!
I'm The Screams In The Halls,The Writing On The Walls, The Fear In Your Soul & The Hate In Your Heart-
TypH
I'm kind of a big deal

Postby TypH » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:13 pm

NEW SKETCH CARD: Here's my Billy Van from The Hilarious House Of Frightenstein tv series. Always enjoyed the show it's a fun watch, I tried a new marker for the background,the finished colour dried alot darker then I was hoping but oh well. Hope you guys like it!
TypH
I'm kind of a big deal

Postby TypH » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:24 pm

NEW SKETCH CARD: Sam Winchester from one of my favourite tv series SUPERNATURAL! actually worked on this while watching the first episode of the new season haha, I plan on doing one for Dean and maybe Booby too and maybe some other characters later on.

Hope you guys dig it!
TypH
I'm kind of a big deal

Postby TypH » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:51 pm

NEW SKETCH CARD! and the first in my montly series of horror pieces for OCTOBER! i'm a bit behind was gone on the weekend, working up two more to get back on track!

Some things have come up but i'm still going to try to do a card at least once a day for the entire month!

this one for those of you who don't know(and shame on you guys) is based off of Jason Voorhees a very iconic image I think...Hope you guys like it!
TypH
I'm kind of a big deal

Postby TypH » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:09 am

NEW SKETCH CARD:

This is only my 3rd time ever drawing Freddy, my first one was more of the new version of Freddy and my 2nd one was just a small picture of him in my horror banner so. This one is based off of the classic version of Freddy, so I'm hoping I did him justice.

Hope you guys dig it!
TypH
I'm kind of a big deal

Postby TypH » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:03 pm

holy shite it's been awhile since i've posted some new artwork. I've been very busy with the new place, and the new job at the tattoo shop and promoted to shop manager too so it's alot but i'm freaking loving every minute of it.

anyways back to the matter at hand, here is my first new piece of since moving here it's based off of Heath Ledger as the Joker from the Dark Knight. This is the first in a series of framed portraits that will be on showcase/for sale at the tattoo studio! hope you like it folks!

I will try and get a good picture of the piece in the frame to show you all what the final product looks like, hope you all like it!
TypH
I'm kind of a big deal

Postby TypH » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:03 pm

new work in progress, neo traditional Dino Girl tattoo sketch that I am working on. Still have to do alot of shading and add some inks ontop of it for starters.
Tree frog tattoo sketch in the progress, still need to do alot of the shading and work on the background too.
TypH
I'm kind of a big deal

Postby TypH » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:19 pm

here's a work in progress, this is my John Carpenter tribute/montage piece, still have a ton of work to do on this one, still a crap load to do to the pencils, not sure if i'm going to leave the top left corner blank or if I will add another character to this piece, have to wait and see, hope you guys dig it so far!
TypH
I'm kind of a big deal

Postby TypH » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:18 am

just thought I would take the time to show off some of my first paintings, new at painting so I am learning as I am going. first up are two paintings from my Beaten Up nintendo series.

Mario and Wario

here is a picture that was taken of me and my paintings in my work station.
here's one of my newest paintings based off Gary Pullin's Texas Frightmare Weekend poster.
Sketch of the mutant from This Island Earth.
sketch of Pikachu losing to a toaster.
TypH
I'm kind of a big deal

Postby TypH » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:50 am

superhero sketch card sheet
Mars Attacks Sketch card, colored with pencil crayons and prismas.
TypH
I'm kind of a big deal

Postby TypH » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:42 pm

LEGO Robin, done for fun, pretty happy with how this one turned out, might do more characters soon!
TypH
I'm kind of a big deal

Postby TypH » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:57 pm

two new lego characters, the Flash and Batman, both done with pencil crayons, markers, and prismas.
TypH
I'm kind of a big deal

Postby TypH » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:48 am

Jonah Hex panel I did for fun,really happy with how it turned out, not the best images but oh well.
fun wolverine warm up sketch.
TypH
I'm kind of a big deal

Postby TypH » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:06 pm

Bryan Crantson as Walter from AMC's Breaking Bad caricature sketch.
self-portrait.
TypH
I'm kind of a big deal

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Art