#4 Discussion Thread.

Bustin' makes us feel good! So do Ghostbusters comics, so let's talk about 'em, folks!

Postby Tothenines » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:55 pm

Spengs85 wrote:Since Stay Puft was drawn into the Mega Trap while Gozer was in possession of him, does that mean Gozer currently resides in the Containment Unit?

I suppose he does. I could see Idulnas trying to crack open the containment grid once he makes his assumed return somewhere down the line.
------------------
http://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=191391P01
Buy comic books at mycomicshop.com!
Tothenines
Transforumer

Postby Erik Burnham » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:05 pm

Not all of Gozer -- but enough of him.

Like Ray said, the human body is mostly water. If you removed all the hydrogen molecules from the human body, you wouldn't have all the pieces for a person anymore. (:

Same principle, more or less. They took all or most of the part of the essence that they could trap.
Follow me on Twitter. Be my Facebook fan. Wade in the pool that is my ego. (;

www.burnhamania.com
www.facebook.com/erikburnhamfanpage
www.twitter.com/erikburnham
Erik Burnham
Forum Zombie

Postby mrmichaelt » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:10 pm

Erik Burnham wrote:Not all of Gozer -- but enough of him.

Like Ray said, the human body is mostly water. If you removed all the hydrogen molecules from the human body, you wouldn't have all the pieces for a person anymore. (:

Same principle, more or less. They took all or most of the part of the essence that they could trap.
Hmm, let me get this straight, so pre-Ghostbusters: Infestation, the Ghostbusters encountered Gozer/Stay Puft again and fought him in the manner Ray described when he mentioned the Filipino Dragon Soul Avatar then they used multiple Ghost Traps to trap most of Gozer's essence (similar to how Britt used one trap to capture some of Gozer at the end of Ghostbusters: Infestation #2) and stored it into the Containment Unit. Then when the Poltergeists escaped the Containment Unit, Gozer's essence seeped out and manifested.

Thinking ahead, Ray began to design a device that could trap that essence in one fell swoop, hence the Megatrap was born in #3?
mrmichaelt
Forum Zombie

Postby Erik Burnham » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Pretty much.
Follow me on Twitter. Be my Facebook fan. Wade in the pool that is my ego. (;

www.burnhamania.com
www.facebook.com/erikburnhamfanpage
www.twitter.com/erikburnham
Erik Burnham
Forum Zombie

Postby mrmichaelt » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:43 pm

Erik Burnham wrote:Pretty much.