raith wrote:Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions Mariah! As Mario would say- "Here we go!"
1) Does IDW have any plans to collaborate with Joss to make an Angel: ATF motion comic?
2) I know those involved in the Angel series are fans. I'm curious to know how do you research the characters and stories you consider on utilizing? Do some of you re-watch the old Buffy and Angel episodes?
3) I am going to the NY Comic Con in October. Any word on who from IDW is attending the event? If I can get some issues signed, pizza's on me
fender_love wrote:I have art questions.
1. How much time, on average, would you say that the various IDW artists take to begin submitting pages after they receive a script?
2. Along those same lines, do they tend to submit their pages on a page by page basis as they complete them?
3. For the covers, do the artists tend to have a lot of direction in their concepts or are they left to their own devices? Or is it a sometimes-they-have-more-directions-with-the-concepts-than-other-times type of scenario?
4. A typography question! Spike had his own logo, which had a few variations, that was used in some of the merchandise that was produced while BtVS and A:ts were on the air, but he's pretty much been sharing Angel's font on his comics. Any chance he'll get his own logo again?
Deborahmm wrote:This may be a somewhat contentious question, I don't know. If so, I'm sorry.
I wondered what, if any, are the restrictions placed on you when writing these characters. For instance, Bill Williams said in an interview that he wanted to do a particular thing with Spike but was not allowed because Fox said Spike was a 'hero' and wouldn't do such a thing (which I admit, surprised me a great deal, given what we've seen Spike do in the Angel book).
Mariah wrote:But I also make sure we get an objective reader in the office so we don't miss anything. It's a pretty good system of checks and balances.
Mariah wrote:[...] I keep all of this mapped out at the office. Without my big old timeline chart, I get all messed up. :}
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests