Transformers(G1) GIjoe "Divided Front" Rerelease?

Discuss newly solicited books, current IDW titles, or anything else randomly related to IDW and their slate of books.

Moderators: Ryall, JohnBarber, Bobby Curnow, Denton J. Tipton, Mariah

Transformers(G1) GIjoe "Divided Front" Rerelease?

Postby Soulturtle45 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:34 pm

Anyone else interested in seeing the pat lee drawn TF/GIJoe series (that started, as Dreamwave collapsed)rereleased under idw. I've seen pictures of most of the covers and figure the art, or most of it has to be out there somewhere.Now that idw has both properties I think they should try to make it happen.The first issue looked incredible(I always have a problem with the artists they put on GI joe comics)Old school gi joe/old school TF.Dude seems like a douche, but you can't deny the art.Let me hear from you out there!
Soulturtle45
Private

Postby FDrowned » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:09 am

It's early days. But yeah, one day.
FDrowned
Transforumer

did some digging

Postby Soulturtle45 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:50 pm

for anyone who's wondering I found idw does currently own any art from the aformentioned tf/gi joe pat lee series(as well as other dreamwave unpublished art) but is not actively pursueing producing this immediately. Come on guys!. g1 vs. g1!
Soulturtle45
Private

Postby Rockhammer » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:18 am

Even though I didn't like the art, I'd likely buy this if re-released (or rather, released in its entirety)
Everything above is OK to print!
Rockhammer
Transforumer

Postby Hellstrom » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:52 pm

I would love to see this series finished. Does Pat Lee even work in comics anymore? I would have liked to have seen how the series tied into the old WW I series. I was thinking decendants of the origional team. I was looking forward to this one as I could not stand Jae Lee's art on the first series.
Hellstrom
Transforumer

Postby FDrowned » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:10 pm

Hellstrom wrote:Does Pat Lee even work in comics anymore? .
Over my dead body
FDrowned
Transforumer

Return to IDW Projects